Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jus Emo

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Lady Mishka
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can get Lady Mishka's tubes at SATC
You will be able to get this tube here

 

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit FTU Jus Emo by JEKcreations. 
You can get this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
LD Sparkle1 by Linda which you can get at Creative Misfits Creations here

Font of choice.




Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow



Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700



C/P beaded frame, resize 80%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper12, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube,  hit delete.  Select none. Arrange paper, and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. I changed the opacity to 45% in the layers palette on my tube layer.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

click on top layer
 
wordart resize 80% place inside the frame to your liking, erase any words showing outside of the frame
 
flower2 resize 30%, place on the frame, duplicate and move to another spot on the frame

flower1 resize 30% place on the frame, duplicate and move to another spot on the frame
 
heart lips resize 25%, rotate right 25 degrees, place inside the frame on the right side, at the top

c/p tube place at the bottom of your frame

emo kitty resize 40%, at the bottom on the right side
 
cupcake2 resize 25% place at the bottom to the left of emo kitty, arrange under the emo kitty layer in the layers palette

ice cream cone resize 30%, rotate left 25 degrees place at the bottom behind the cupcake, arrange under the cupcake layer in the layers palette

 
c/p paper9 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom
 
Crop merged opaque

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on March 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment