Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bite Me

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowlege of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
 
 
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube and close up of choice.
I am using artwork by SkyScraps Pin-Up. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 
You can get SkyScraps tubes at SATC
You can get this tube here

Scrapkit of Choice:
 I am using a FTU kit called Forever Love by Ziggy Fan Scraps. 
You can find this kit here.

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL238 which you can get here

Font of Choice:
I used
 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700


C/P film frames, resize 90%, rotate left 10 degrees, using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify-expand by 5. c/p paper2, selections-invert, hit delete. C/P your tube to your liking, hit delete, select none. Move paper and tube below frame. Do the same for the other side.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


book resize 40%, rotate right 8 degrees, place at the bottom on the left side
 
rose red resize 50%, rotate left 15 degrees,  place at the bottom on the left side, over the book

rose grey resize 50%, rotate left 15 degrees, place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of the red rose and down a bit

  lock key resize 40%, rotate left 15 degrees, place at the bottom on the left side, at the bottom of the roses
 
wordart resize 65%, rotate left 15 degrees, place at the bottom on the right side
 
button resize 30% place at the top on the right side, in the middle of the two frames 
 
merge all layers together, move down and to the left of the tag

c/p your tube place on the right side, arrange under your merged layer, erase any part of the tube that is showing at the bottom and right side of the merge layer
 
c/p paper4 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group


Crop merged opaque

Merge visible.

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 9, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment