Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Melodies

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Bunny Toon by Lizquis Scraps.
Which you can find at SATC
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL302 and 345 which you can get here
 


Font of choice.
I used Pea Berry

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
 layers, new raster layer, flood fill with a blue for the sky, apply mask 302

tree1 place on the left side, duplicate, mirror
 
tree2 resize 85% place to the right of tree1, duplicate, mirror
 
rainbow place in between the trees, arrange under the trees layer in the layer palette

butterfly2 resize 25% in the tree on the right, duplicate move up a bit
 
  decor4 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side, in front of the trees, duplicate, move beside the other fence

c/p your tube move to the left a bit

grass2, duplicate place beside each other

grass place with grass2, duplicate, mirror

lillies resize 45% place at the bottom on the left side, duplicate, mirror

lily resize 35% place at the bottom with the other lily, duplicate, mirror

c/p the following elements and arrange according to my tag or to your liking:

ducks resize 35%
stem resize 35% duplicate
sheep resize 30%
bunny toon3 resize 40% 
 
Merge visible. Apply mask345

Crop merged opaque.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on March 23, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment