Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweet Love

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com

SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Ninsate
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here
 
Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU SweetLove2 by TinyTurtleDesigns.
  which you can get  here
 
Font of choice.
I used True Stories 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_128 which you can get here
 
Don't forget to save often!

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700
 
  c/p element126  using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper4  selections-invert hit delete

select none, move paper under frame

place your tube in center of the frame

c/p the following elements 
 
element147 place on the right side, element146 place with the other, merge together, duplicate, mirror

element33 resize65% place on left side at the bottom, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette

click on top layer

element31 resize45% place at the bottom of the cake

element40 resize35% place to the right of the book

element144 resize15% place to the right of the dog

element142 resize25% place to the right of the heart candy, arrange under the candy in the layers palette

element140 resize30% place to the right of the purple candy, arrange under the candy in the layers palette
 
element26 resize75% mirror place on the right side of the frame

c/p paper2 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom, place on the left side, duplicate, mirror
 
Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on February  9, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment