Friday, February 28, 2014

Coconut Mira




This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Vi Nina
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.
 
Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Coconut by Bibi Collections.
  You can find this kit here
 
 
Mask of Choice:

I used WSLMask_345 which you can get here


Font of choice.


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700
 
  c/p paper4 apply mask, merge group

element39 resize65% place towards the bottom

element13 resize35% place on the left side of the wall, duplicate, mirror

element37 resize35% place on the left side of the wall, duplicate, mirror

c/p your  tube center with the wall

  element8 resize85% place under your tube layer in the layers palette, arrange it so it looks like she is sitting on it
element18  place on the left side arrange under the wall layer in the layers palette

element17 resize45% place on the right side under the wall layer

PLACE THESE ELEMENTS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR TUBE, RESIZE TO YOUR LIKING

element14
element23
element26 mirror
element38
element60
PLACE THESE ELEMENT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR TUBE,
RESIZE TO YOUR LIKING

element63 mirror
element28
element21
element22
 
Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on February 28, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment