Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Picnic Party

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Derzi
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.
 
Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Happy B-day by Hanias Design.
  which you can get  here.


Font of choice.
I used 
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_249 which you can get here
 
Filters needed:
 eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name
xero-porcelain 


Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700
 
  c/p element81 center

 c/p 108 resize75%, re-color to match the tube- using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper9  selections-invert hit delete
move  paper under frame

c/p tube place in center of frame


c/p the following elements, paste from left to right, resize to your liking, see my tag for exact placement
 
element2 re-color the bow, mirror
element44
 element05
element06 re-color
element20 re-color rotate left 15 degrees
element09 re-color
element26 re-color the cup
element27 re-color the cup

   
add new raster color flood fill with a pink from the tube send to bottom, apply mask, merge group, place directly behind frame


Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on February 18, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment