Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Goldie

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com

SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Derzi
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here
Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Goldie by TinyTurtleDesigns.
  which you can get  here
Font of choice.
 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name

 
Don't forget to save often!

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700
 
  c/p element42  using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper17  selections-invert hit delete

select none, move paper under frame

place your tube in center of the frame

c/p the following elements 
 
element154 resize rotate place on left side of frame, duplicate place on right side towards top

element1 place on left side of frame arrange under tube and butterfly

element1 resize55% place at the bottom of the chair on the left side duplicate, arrange one above the chair layer and one below the chair layer. erase the parts that are covering the tube, do this again to the right side of the chair

element134 resize and rotate left 15 degrees place on the right side

element34 resize place in the center of the roses at the bottom of the chair

element149 place at the bottom on the left side

element159 resize, mirror place on top of the lantern
 
Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on February  2, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment