Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sarah's Dreams

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Spazz
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Dreaming Out My Window by Kandii Popz.
  You can find this kit here


Font of choice.

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_345 which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700
c/p paper10 apply mask,merge group


  window resize85% move to the top, using your freehand selection tool, point to point, draw a square around the window on the frame, layers, new raster layer, selections, invert, c/p paper5, hit delete, select none.

bridge resize110% place towards the bottom

  berries resize765% place on the left side, arrange under the bridge layer in the layers palette, duplicate, mirror, c/p berries again, mirror them place with the first set of berries on the left side, duplicate and mirror

  leafage, rotate right 90 degress, resize70% place on the top rail of the bridge, duplicate and place on the bottom of the bridge, be sure they are above the bridge layer in the layers palette

butterfly resize30% place on the left side under the window, c/p again, mirror, resize25% place under the first butterfly

  dove resize45% place on the bridge post on the right side

lily1 resize45% place at the bottom on the left side, duplicate, mirror
 
lily2 resize40%, mirror, place on the left side with lily1, duplicate, mirror

c/p your tube place in the center

crystal, mirror, resize35% place at the bottom on the left side, to the left of your tube

pup resize45% place on the left side of the crystal

basket resize55% place to the right of your tube

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on January 16, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment