Friday, January 10, 2014

Royalty

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Derzi
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Royalty by HaniaDesign.
  You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
I used Clovis Cheury




Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_260 which you can get here



Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700
 
c/p paper4 apply mask,merge group

  element37 resize75%, move to the left

element17 resize65% place in front of the candle holder

  c/p king tube place in front of the chair

c/p prom queen tube place to the right of the king tube and up a bit
 
element5 resize55% place on the right side at the bottom

element24 resize35%, rotate left 25 degrees, place to the left of the treasure chest arrange under the treasure chest layer in the layers palette

element69 resize65% place in front of the bottle

element25 resize35% place in front of the other bottle

element49 resize35%, rotate right 5 degrees, place in front of the treasure chest, duplicate, mirror place in front of the chair on the left side
 
element50 resize55% place on the back part of the scroll

element65 resize55% place behind element50 arrange under element50 in the layers palette

element70 resize50% place to the left of the scroll

element55 resize35% place to the left of the apple arrange behind the apple layer in the layers palette it should also be directly to the right of the stack of money on the left side
 
element62 resize65% place on the right side behind prom queen tube

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on January 10, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment