Monday, January 13, 2014

Love Fairy


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Ninsate
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Valentine Time by MistyLynns Creations
Which you can get
 here


Font of choice. I used 


Template of choice:

I used template 310 by Missy which you can get here
 

Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow



Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED



Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete render 1, wordart by Missy,pump up the volume and background.
 
Resize canvas 900x768 
 
Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 


I used paper2 glittered circle


paper7 for circle
 
paper8 for gradient background
 
paper15 for frame 3 background, add close of tube change blend mode to luminance(L)
 
paper14 for frame 2 background, add close of tube change blend mode to luminance(L)
 
paper12 for rectangle1
paper13 for rectangle2
 
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
c/p your tube center
 
element45, resize35% place on the left square

element26 resize65% place at the bottom on the left side

element24 resize55% place to the right of the glass

element30 resize65% place in front of the glass and bear

element21 resize45% place to the right of the bear, arrange under the bear layer in the layers palette

element27 resize35% place to the right of the hearts with love on them arrange above that layer in the layers palette

element33 resize35% place to the right of the candy

element25 resize65% place to the right of the rose cupcake arrange under the cupcake layer in the layers palette

element28 resize45% place on the right side towards the top, on the right side of your tube
element48 resize45% place with the red heart
element53 move to the top left send to bottom, duplicate, mirror
  


Merge visible



Add name or saying of choice



Add proper copyright info and save as .png



Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on January 13, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment