Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:




Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Arthur Crowe
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.
 
Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU AM 2014 by AmyMarie.
  which you can get  here


Font of choice.


Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700
 
  c/p element19 resize 85% using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper7  selections-invert hit delete
c/p element104 place inside the frame above paper layer, hit delete
select none, move element, paper under frame

c/p tube place center with the frame


c/p the following elements
 
element76 resize75%   place at the bottom on the left side
 
element101 resize45% place to the right of the champagne
  element100 resize45%  place to the left of the polish

element5 resize 55% place to the right of the polish

element117  resize55%, sharpen,  mirror place to the right of the purse, arrange under the purse layer in the layers palette

element18 resize45% place to the right of the shoe arrange under the shoe layer in the layers palette

element126 resize55% place behind the cupcake in the layers palette and to the right of the shoe
 
element115 place in the center at the bottom

element125 resize55% place in front of the limo

element78 center move to top send to bottom, duplicate, flip


Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on January 8, 2014
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment