Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kisss Me

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Keith Garvey
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Gaga Irish by SkyScraps Designs.
Which you can find at SATC
You can find this kit here.
 


Font of choice.
I used Al Sandra

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P e28, resize 85%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper5, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.



e11 mirror place to the right of your tube, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette, duplicate and bring to top, erase the part of the rainbow that is covering your tube
 
e1 resize 55%, mirror, place at the of the rainbow

e12 place on the right side, to the left of the pot of gold
 
e32 resize 35%, mirror,  place at the bottom to the left of the clovers
 
e7 resize 25%, place at the bottom in front of the frog
 
  e71 place at the bottom center

e74 place over the lips

  e5 resize 45% rotate left 25 degrees, place to the left of the lips, arrange under the wordart layer in the layers palette

e23 resize 65% to the left of the hat, arrange under the hat layer in the layers palette

e4 resize 45% in front of the harp

e26 resize 120% center, send to bottom

Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on February 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment