Sunday, February 3, 2013

Alice's Wonderland



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Sanguine Alice by SkyScraps Designs.
Which you can find at SATC
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_117 which you can get here
 


Font of choice.
I used Rufa

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P paper1 apply mask, merge group

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

e92(flooring) place at the bottom of your mask layer
 
c/p your tube place on the left side of the flooring

e5 resize 45% place on the flooring on the right side

e40 resize 55% place to the right of the books, duplicate and place on the left side at the top, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette
 
  e8 resize 35% place on the very right corner of the flooring

e1 resize 30% place in front of e8 and to the left a little

  e2 resize 35% place in front of e1 and to the right a little

e53 resize 55% place in front of the books

e10 resize 35% place to the right of e53

e43 resize 45% place to the left of the books

e36 resize 35% place in front of your tube and to the right a little

e85 resize 75% place at the top on the right side

e90 place partly over the moon

e73 center, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette



Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on February 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment