Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy To Be Irish

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.





All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Jose Cano

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.

You can get Cano's tubes at SATC here


You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Rachel
by Bibi's Collection

You can get them at SATC here


You can find this kit here.

 

Mask of Choice:

I used WSL228 which you can get here





Font of choice.

I used Eternal Call



Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700



C/P element54 resize 75% center, change the color of the frame to a green, using your  manual color correction tool, using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify-expand by 5. c/p paper4, selections-invert, hit delete. C/P your tube 3 different times to your liking, hit delete,merge the 3 tubes down, change the blend mode to luminance(L). C/P element 76, hit delete. Select none.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.




element41 place at the top on the left side, send to bottom, duplicate, mirror, duplicate, flip, duplicate, mirror
click on top layer
c/p your tube place on the left side



element72 resize 75% in the center of the frame


element92 resize 45% place at the bottom of the frame on the left side, to the right of your tube

 



  element44 resize 40% place to the right of the hat



element39 resize 30% place to the right of the pot of gold



element43 resize 40% place to the right of the glass, arrange under the glass layer in the layers palette

click on top layer 

element42 resize 40%, mirror place to the right of the calendar 

c/p paper7 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group



Crop merged opaque 

 

Merge visible.

 

Add name or saying of choice

 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

 

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on February 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment