Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Alice is still in wonderland

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Sanguine Alice by SkyScraps Designs.
Which you can find at SATC
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL81 which you can get here
 


Font of choice.
I used Chick

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P paper6 apply mask, merge group, center. 
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


element85 resize 65% place on the left at the top

element86 place over the moon
 
element41 resize 75% place on the right side
 
element33 resize 85% place at the bottom on the castle
 
c/p your tube, move to the left a little

element47 place on the left side, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette
 
  element24 place at the bottom of your tube

element9 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side, on top of the mushroom

element49 resize 75% place at the bottom on the right side, to the right of your tube

element5 resize 25% place at the bottom to the right of the caterpiller
 
Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on February 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment