Friday, March 23, 2012

Toxic Lolli



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Lady Mishka. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use her work. This tube happens to be an Exclusive to PFD, which you can join. You can purchase her tubes  here.

Scrapkit PTU  Toxic by Purples Kreationz  You can purchase this kit at AIL(Artistically Inclined Licensing) here

  Template180 by Tamie and can be found here

Font of choice. I am using Contribute here.
Filters needed
dsb flux-bright noise

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template Shift D close the original. Delete Raster1. I always delete bg layer. 

Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. Add drop shadow of choice to each paper layer. I used papers 18 for raster 9. Without deselecting mirror and paste your tube, hit delete. Change blend mode to Luminance(L)

Paper 4 for raster 3, paper 9  for raster4 and copy of raster 4. Paper 6  for raster 8 and copy of raster 8. Paper 14  for raster 7, paper 15 for raster 6, paper 13 for copy of raster 2, paper 17 for raster 2, paper 8 for raster 5 and copy of raster 5. On raster 10 add dsb flux-bright noise-mix-100%, add drop shadow of choice. Crop merged opaque. 

Add tube of choice, place towards the left of the template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement.

Glitter trail1
Kiss
Pills
ToxicPop
MeltingSkull
StarsOnString
Lolli
Ribbon2
Cake
Martini
Toxic Bunny

Add name or saying of choice. I used Contribute font-background null and forground #10d3df, added a gradient glow and drop shadow.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment