Monday, March 26, 2012

Bunny So Cute



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Eugene Rzhevskii. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use his work. You can purchase his tubes  here.

Scrapkit PTU My Colorful Easter by InzpiredCreationz  You can purchase this kit at SATC(Scraps And The City) here 

  Easter Temp 5 by Athena at Creative Misfits Creations and can be found here 

Mask of choice, I used Mask 1 by Ella at Creative Misfits Creations and can be found here

Font of choice. I am using Tagettes here.
Filters needed
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template Shift D close the original. Delete credits, word art layers and background.

Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. I used paper 5 for Big Circle Back. Paper 10 for square back. Paper 6 for Circle Back 1 and Circle Back 2.

This next part we will be doing for all of the frames. Using your magic wand click on one of the frames-selections-float-defloat-layers-new raster layer-flood fill with a color from your papers. Selections-select none. Adjust-add/remove noise-add noise-Gaussian-100%-monochrome checked. Add drop shadow to each frame, I used 2/2-60-5 and then again with -2/-2-60-5.
Next merge down the frames to the little circles, and the square so that we can move them. Next re-arrange them to your liking, or like mine in the preview.

Add tube of choice, place towards the bottom of the template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement.

Butterfly 2
Chick 2 and 4
Egg 1, 2 and 4
Flower 1 and 3
Lolli 1, 2, 3 and 4
Ribbon 3 and 4
Sheep
Ribbon 5

Add mask of choice.

Add name or saying of choice. I used Tagettes font-background null and forground #85ec2d, added a gradient glow and drop shadow.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 26, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment