Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Colorful Easter



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use her work. You can purchase her tubes  here.

Scrapkit PTU Easter Melodies by Eclipse Creations and can be purchased here


Font of choice. 
Filters needed:
None 
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 600 x 600

Copy and paste frame. Re-size 75%.

Using you magic wand click inside of the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 6. Copy and paste paper of choice or paper I used which is paper 11. I re-sized mine 75% twice. Selections-invert-Delete. Move below frame, keep selected.

Copy and paste tube of choice. Move to the right side of the frame a bit. Duplicate and close off top tube layer. Make sure bottom tube layer is selected, hit delete. Select none. Unhide your top tube layer, in layers palette move it above the frame. Using your eraser tool erase the part of the tube you don't want showing outside of your frame.

Add a drop shadow to your frame and bottom tube layer. I used the settings 2/2 60-5 black.


Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement.

Glitter-move to bottom layer left of frame

Glitter2-bottom layer right of frame

Bombon-top layer-re-size place bottom left of frame

Bombon2-re-size smaller the bombon 1 place on top of bombon 1

Branch with flowers-place left side of frame, rotate a bit

Butterfly1, 2, and 3-re-size place along branch with flowers

Easter Chick-resize place beside bombon's

Easter basket-resize place bottom right side of frame

Bunnypop-re-size place under basket to the left of it, rotate a bit

Bunnypop2-re-size place beside bunnypop

Lollisick-re-size-place beside bunnypop2

Add dropshadow to each element.
Merge visible.

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 27, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment