Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Mishka Easter



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Lady Mishka. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use her work. This tube happens to be a freebie, but you still need a license. You can purchase her tubes  here.

Scrapkit PTU  Easter Delight by Purples Kreationz  You can purchase this kit at AIL(Artistically Inclined Licensing) here

  CMTEMPMZDIXI by MzDixi at Creative Misfits Creations and can be found here Scroll down to MzDixi

Font of choice. I am using Take and Give here.
Filters needed
eye candy4-gradient glow(not required)

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template Shift D close the original. Delete credits, word art and background.

Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. Add drop shadow of choice to each paper layer. I used paper 9 for MediumRectangle. Without deselecting mirror and paste your tube, hit delete. Change blend mode to Soft Light, or a setting that you like.

Paper 3 for Big Round Circle, paper 5  re-size 105% for OblongCircle,  Paper 6  for BigRectangle. Paper 1 for Rectangle, I added a fat white gradient glow and drop shadow. 

Add tube of choice, place towards the left of the template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement.

Sparkles
Tag
Sheep2
Ribbon2
Ribbon3
Pot
Lollis
Bunnywithcarrot
Bee
Sweets3
Sweets4
Add mask of choice.

Add name or saying of choice. I used Take and Give font-background null and forground #00c9f4, added a gradient glow and drop shadow.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 24, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment