Friday, June 28, 2013

Surfs Up


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!




I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com








SUPPLIES NEEDED:




Tube of choice.


I am using artwork by Irmino Pin-Oops


A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Irmino Pin-Oops's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.







Scrapkit of Choice:


Scrapkit PTU Beach Cutie by Disturbed Scraps.


  You can find this kit here



Font of choice.



Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_117which you can get here
 

Filters needed:


eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name




Don't forget to save often!





LET'S GET STARTED




Open a new image 700x700


 
c/p paper8 apply mask, merge group, center
c/p element099 resize75% place at the bottom, apply mask

element98 resize75% place at the bottom below the water, making it look kinda like a beach

element78 resize55% place at the top on the left side

element66 resize55% place on the left side on the upper part of the sand

element47 resize75% rotate left 15 degrees, place so it looks like it is leaning on the beach sign

element59 resize35% place on the left side at the bottom of the beach sign

element41 resize25% place to the left of the bag
element63 resize25% rotate right 25 degrees, place to the right of the drinks

element58 resize25% place in front of the drinks and lotion
c/p your tube center on the sand
element53 resize75% place on the right upper side of the sand, arrange under your tube layer
element75 resize55% place on the right side in front of the umbrella, be sure it is under your tube layer
 
Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 28, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment