Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lady Liberty

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Liberty by Bibis Collection.
  Which you can get SATC
You can find this kit here

Font of choice.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_221 which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700
 
c/p element35  resize35% using your magic wand click inside frame
selections-modify-expand by 5. c/p paper10, selections-invert-hit delete
c/p your tube, duplicate, close duplicate, click on orginial hit delete, select none
move paper and tube under the frame layer
click on the duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any showing outside of the frame at the bottom

c/p element11 resize25% place at the top on the left side

c/p element10 resize25% and again 45% place with the U

c/p element9  resize25% and again 45% place with the S

c/p element21 resize60% place on the left side under the U

c/p element25 resize25% place to the left and down a little from the glass

c/p element28 resize45% place down and to the right a little of the rose cupcake

c/p element110 resize45% mirror, place to the right of the firework cupcake arrange under the cupcake layer

c/p element32 resize55% place on the right side

c/p element38 resize45% place at the bottom on the right side

c/p element41 resize35% place in front of the heart bomb

c/p element91 resize35% place in front of the shoes and to the right a little

crop merged opaque

c/p paper12, send to bottom, apply mask, merge group

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on June 6, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment