Saturday, June 1, 2013

I love my room

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Pinup Bombshells
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Pinup Bombshells's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Toyland by Bibi's Collection You can get Bibi's Scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here

Font of choice.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_345 which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700


C/P paper4 resize75% apply mask, merge group


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

element84 resize55% place at the top of the mask layer on the left side
 
element79 resize75% place on the left side towards the bottom

element75 resize35%, mirror place inside the cabinet
 
element90 place in front of the cabinet
 
c/p tube place in front of the pillow on the bed

element85 resize35% place on the bed towards the foot of it

element83 resize55% place on the left side at the foot of the bed

 element78 resize55% place on the toy chest

 element80 resize75% place on the side of the toy chest

element77 resize55% place to the left of the toy box

element74 resize35% place in front of the toy box

element73 resize45% to the right of the toy box, arrange under the toy box layer

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on June 1, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment