Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sweet and Tender

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Arthur Crowe.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get here. This tube is an exclusive for the forum FAB Tags, you can visit them here.



Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Sweet and Tender by Inzpired Creationz. Which you can get at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.
 
Template of Choice:
Template274 by Missy which you can get here

Mask of Choice:
WSL_Mask147  which you can get here


Font of choice.
HenryMorganHand
 
Filters needed: 
none required::i used xero-porcelin-default for my tube

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.



LET'S GET STARTED

 

Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original. Delete by Missy, fang tastic, and background

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 
I used paper10 for circle

paper12 for rectangle1

paper11 for rectangle2 bring to top, bring dotted lines to top also. c/p tube place in center, arrange under the rectangle in the layers palette

paper9 for frame backgrounds
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 

butterfly3 resize 35% place on the left top corner of the frame on the left

cupcake1 resize 35% place on the left side above the rectangle

candy4 resize 35% place with the cupcake on the left

charm2 resize 55% place on the right corner of the frame on the right

cupcake2 resize 35% place on the right side above the rectangle, arrange under the charm in the layers palette

  rose1 resize 45% mirror place on the right side with the cupcake arrange under the cupcake layer in the layers palette

WA1 resize 90% place in the center of the rectangle

lips2 resize 25% place under the n in the wordart, duplicate, mirror place under the second e

frame6 resize 85% send to bottom

sparkles1 resize 85% bring to top, center

Crop merged opaque. c/p paper2 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size.

Add name or saying of choice.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on January 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment