Saturday, January 26, 2013

On the Beach



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Abby Love by Bibi's Collection.
Which you can find at SATC
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_255 which you can get here

Font of choice.
I used Bonafetti

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P e35 using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper1, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P e54 place almost in the middle of the frame, hit delete. C/P e50 place at the bottom of the water, so that it looks like a beach, duplicate, move over to cover the whole frame, hit delete for both layers, duplicate 2 more times to fill in the rest of the bottom part of the frame, arrange under the top 2 and erase anything overlapping. Select none and make sure the frame in on top of all layers.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.



e85 resize 45% place on the right side of the frame at the bottom
 
e67 resize 60% place on the left side at the bottom, outside of the frame, only part of it on the frame

c/p your tube place on the towel
e71 resize 75% place at the bottom, arrange under the frame layer in the layers palette, duplicate, mirror

e65 resize 25% place at the bottom on the left side up by your tubes right hand, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette
click on top layer
 
  e55 resize 60% sharpen place at the bottom towards the end of the towel

e53 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side

e58 resize 35% sharpen place at the bottom by one of the legs of the chair, duplicate and move to the other leg of the chair  

e34 resize 25% place at the bottom in between the 2 weeds
e2 resize 45% place at the top on the right corner of the frame, duplicate, mirror

Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible. 
C/P paper 5 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom
Merge visible
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on January 26, 2013

1 comment: