Thursday, January 10, 2013

She's No Angel

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Hot Jinx by Bibis Collection.
Which you can find at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice.
I used WSL12 which you can get here


Font of choice.
I used Zoe.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P element10 center, c/p tube center with the frame. C/P element46 center with the frame and send to bottom. C/P element 69 place on the left side at the top, duplicate, mirror move down a bit. Click on top layer.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

element56 place at the top on the left side

element13 resize 55% place at the top on the right side

element48 resize 55% place at the top on the right side under the button layer
 
element55 resize 55% place at the bottom center

element33 resize 55% place at the top of the skyline arrange under the skyline in the layers palette

  element77 resize 55% mirror, place with the red clouds on the left side

  element81 resize 45% place on the left side towards the top of the skyline you may need to sharpen


element17 resize 55% place with the barbed wire, duplicate move down a bit
 
element68 place at the bottom on the left side, duplicate resize 85% move up a bit
 
element75 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side arrange under the skyline in the layers palette
 
element8 resize 45% place to the right of the barrel
 
Crop merged opaque 
 
C/P paper3 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on January 11, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment