Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Golden Girl

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Winterglow by Hungry Hill.
Which you can find at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.
 


Font of choice.
I used Fiddums Family.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.


Open a new image 700x700

C/P satin frame, rotate 90 degrees, resize 75%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 12. C/P paper11, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any part you don't want showing outside of the frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.



lantern resize 40% place at the top on the left side

foil bow resize 25% place at the top on the right side
 
tree4 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side, duplicate, mirror

deer3 resize 50%, place at the bottom on the right side, duplicate, mirror
 
snowy bush resize 45%, place at the bottom in the center, arrange under the deer layers in the layers palette

  candle2 resize 25%, sharpen, place at the bottom on the left side, in front of the back of the deer, duplicate, mirror

  candle resize 20% place at the bottom on the left side, to the left of candle2, duplicate, mirror
 
 
Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on January 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment