Monday, September 23, 2013

Coraline




This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:




Tube of choice.


I am using artwork by Ninaste

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.
Scrapkit of Choice:


Scrapkit PTU Pumpkin by Amy Marie's Kit.
  You can find this kit here





Font of choice.





Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_287 which you can get here





Filters needed:


eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700








  c/p element94 , move towards the right, using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper11, selections-invert hit delete,
move  paper under frame
c/p tube center with the frame
 



c/p the following elements

element24 resize75% place  on the left side at the top
 
element2 resize45%, rotate left 15 degrees,  place to the left of your tube, arrange under the tube layer in the layers palette


element22 resize45% place at the bottom to the left of you tube

element92 resize45% place behind the candy treats bag


element23 resize35% place to the right of the candy treats bag, arrange above the bag layer in the layers palette, be sure it is above your tube layer also


element36 resize55% place at the bottom on the right side
 
element3 resize55% place behind the fence, behind the pumpkin without the cat

element84 resize55% place behind the fence, behind the pumpkin with the cat, arrange under the pumpkin kid in the layers palette



c/p paper 14, send to bottom, apply mask, merge group


Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on September 23, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment