Thursday, September 5, 2013

Autumn Days

Snaggable extra's below the tutorial for you to enjoy!!


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:



Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Chasity IJames

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.
Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Autumn Days by Kandii Popz.
  You can find this kit here



Font of choice.




Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_84 which you can get here



Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700





  c/p frame1 using your magic wand click inside the frame
selection-modify by 5 c/p paper2, selections-invert hit delete
c/p tube duplicate, close duplicate, click on original hit delete
select none, move tube paper under frame
click on duplicate bring to top and erase anything outside the
bottom of the frame
 



c/p the following elements

sunflower02 resize55% place  on the left side at the bottom

apple resize35%  place in front of the sunflower towards the left side of it

basket resize55% place at the bottom to the right of the apple

empty pots resize55% place to the right of the basket

acorns resize55% place on top of the empty pots

corn resize55% place in front of the basket and part of the empty pots

sunflower resize55% place to the right of the acorns

wooden log resize55% place in front of the sunflower and to the right just a bit


squirrel resize55% place in front of the wooden log and to the right just a little

wheat stack resize55% place behind the squirrel, move up a little, duplicate and move down a little

c/p paper 2, send to bottom, apply mask, merge group

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on September 5, 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment