Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Emo Kitty



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Lady Mishka. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. This is a tube from the Exclusive section which you can purchase here.

Scrapkit FTU Emo Kitty by Lacarokita's Designz. You can get this kit here  

Font of choice. I used RonDRs Script
Filters needed:

eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 600x600.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

C/P frame1. Re-size. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 8. C/P emo kitty fence. Selections-invert-hit delete. Selections-select none.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement. Re-size to your liking.
C/P tube of choice place in middle of frame
C/P butterfly5 rotate place top right of frame
C/P skull1 place top left of frame
C/P keychain place under skull1
C/P kitty1 place bottom right of frame behind your tube layer
C/P sneaker place bottom right in front of the kitty and above your tube layer
C/P lollipop01 rotate left place bottom left of frame
C/P lollipop3 place beside lollipop01
C/P lollipop1 rotate right place beside lollipop01
C/P cupcake1 place in front of the lollipops
C/P cupcake2 place reside cupcake1

Merge visible. Add new layer, flood fill with color of choice or the one I used,  #67d5eb. Apply mask of choice. Merge group. Send layer to bottom.

Crop to size.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 556x541. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 18, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment