Friday, September 26, 2014

Bridgette

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube and close up of choice.
A PTU Artist. I am using artwork by Vi Nina. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Greeca by Bibis Collection
  you can find this kit here


Font of choice.

 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_222 which you can get here
 


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name
xero-porcelain 


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 800x800
 


C/P element90  using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper4, selections, invert, hit delete.  Select none. Arrange under the frame layer in the layers palette.
 
C/P tube place at the bottom



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement. 
 
going from left to right


element101 duplicate, mirror
element100 duplicate, mirror
element45
element3
element104
element126
element 153
 
c/p paper3 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group
 
Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
 
This tutorial was written on September 26, 2014
 photo tutblog1_zps6f1c5424.png

No comments:

Post a Comment