Saturday, November 9, 2013

Autumn Butterfly

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:



Tube of choice.


I am using artwork by VeryMany

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:


Scrapkit PTU Autumn Butterfly by ToxicDesirez.


  You can find this kit here


Font of choice.

One Stroke Script




Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_254 which you can get here



Filters needed:


eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700
c/p paper10 apply mask,merge group


  house resize115%, move to the left

lamp resize85% place on the left side behind the house

 

  cloud resize75% place at the top behind the house

 

  sun resize45% place at the top on the right side, behind the cloud

 

tree and owl place on the right side of your house place behind the house



scarecrow resize45% place at the bottom of your tree



pumpkins resize45% place at the bottom of the scarecrow to the left a little



c/p your tube place in the center



squirrel resize35% place at the bottom on the left side



acorns resize50% place on the right side at the bottom of your tube, duplicate, mirror, place on the other side of your tube, duplicate again and place in between the others



snail resize35% place in front of the pumpkins




Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on November 9, 2013





 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment