Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NurseK

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by KiwiFireStorm
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Nurse Nibbles by Kizzed by Kelz
Which you can get
 here


Font of choice. I used Brushtip travis


Template of choice:

I used template 46 by Millie's PSP Madness which you can get here
 

Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow
dsb flux-bright noise



Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED



Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete credits, 9,10,15,14,13,12 and background.
 
Resize canvas 700x700 
 
Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper12 for 4, add fat white gradient glow

paper14 for 2 and 3, added a fat white gradient glow
 
paper3 for 6 and 5, added a fat white gradient glow
 
paper6 for 7 and 8
 
paper5 for 1
 
paper11 for 11, select none, select all, float, defloat, selections, modify by 5, layers, new raster layer, flood fill with white, select none, move down, add dsb flux, birght noise, 55% mix
 
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
heart rate, center
 
c/p your tube center
 
heart flair, resize45%, rotate left 25 degrees, place at the top on the left

thermometer resize35%, mirror place with the heart flair

rose resize45%,rotate left 25 degrees, place at the bottom on the left side, c/p rose again, resize45% place with the other rose

rose2 resize25% place in the middle of the other roses

on the right side at the bottom, place the following elements, resize to your liking

pill bottle
pills
needle 
stethoscope
ambulance
  

Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on October 29, 2013



 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment