Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sexy in Red



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Akkasshaa. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube at SATC HERE.

Scrapkit PTU Sexy Red by Schnegge.  
You can purchase this kit at SATC HERE.

 Mask of choice. I used mask317 by WSL, which you can get HERE


Font of choice. Albemarle Swash 
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.



Instructions for coping and pasting. 

Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 

When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

LET'S GET STARTED


C/P Frame01, using your magic wand click inside of the the frame, selections, modify by5, c/p paper15. Selections, invert, hit delete. C/P tube, duplicate tube, close the duplicate and click on the original, hit delete. Select none, move under your frame layer. Click on duplicate tube, open it and send to top, erase part of the tube you don't want showing outside of the frame.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

bow4 resize45% place at the top on the left side 

bow01 resize45% place on top of bow4

champagne resize50% place at the bottom on the right side

champagne glass resize50% place at the bottom on the right side

pumps resize30% place at the bottom on the right side

boxes resize50% place at the bottom on the left side

cushion resize60% place at the bottom on the left side

Crop merged opaque.

Add a new raster layer floodfill with black send to bottom and apply mask, merge group.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on October 30, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment