Monday, November 19, 2012

A Sexy Christmas



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Michi Art. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can purchase this tube here.


Scrapkit PTU Gothic Christmas by Inzpried Creationz.
You can get this kit here.

Mask of choice.
Font of choice.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name


Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.


Open a new image 700x700

Using your rectangle tool draw out a decent sized square.  Using the setting below. Forground #8e0c92 Background none

 
 

 
Using your magic wand click inside the frame we made, selections-modify by 5. C/P paper14 resize to your liking, selections-invert, hit delete. C/P close up tube, duplicate-close for now. Click on original tube hit delete. Move paper and tube under the frame layer, select none. Open duplicate tube bring to top and erase the part you don't want showing outside of the frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

poinsetta resize 45% sharpen, flip place in top left corner of frame, duplicate, mirror, flip
candycane 1 resize 45% place in upper right corner
beanie resize 45% place at the bottom on the left side
 
scarf resize 65% rotate right 45 degrees place over the beanie
 
mittens resize 45% rotate left 25 degrees place over the scarf
 
rose 2 resize 65% place on the right side at the bottom, arrange under the poinsetta in the layers palette
cupcake 2 resize 45% place to the left of the rose
cupcake 1 resize 45% place to the left of cupcake 2

sparkles 2 place in the middle of the tag
c/p paper 7 send to bottom apply mask, merge group
Crop merged opaque
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size.

Add name or saying of choice.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on November 19, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment