Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Wishes



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by LegioStudio. A FTU Artist. I got mine from a forum group I belong to Creative Addictions. I am not sure of any other way to get these tubes.

Scrapkit FTU Easter Goodies by Kittz at Creative Misfits Creations found here

Rectangle Temp5 by Sue at Creative Misfits Creations and can be found here


Font of choice. I used Sierra Madre
Filters needed:
none
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template. ShiftD close the original. Delete the credits which is frame1. Splatter brushes

Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. I used Paper12 for small frame1 and small frame2. Paper14 for bottom frame. For Large White Frame-selections-select all-float-defloat-flood fill with a gradient color of choice. I used #fe92a7 for the foreground and #f8e5bc for the background, angle 210 repeats 3-linear. Add a gradient glow and drop shadow.  

Add you tube place to your liking. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement. Add drop shadow to each element.
Basket
Bee Hive
Bee
Bow1
Chickie
Grass Eggs and flowers
Wishes Egg
Easter Bunny
Eggs in a line

Add mask of choice.
Crop to size.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 600 x 452. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 30, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment