Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Spazz

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use

 You can get this tube here.




Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit FTU Sexy Julie by HaniaDesign

You can find this kit at PFD
 here




Font of choice.
I used Xiomara

 

Template of choice:

I used template 50 by Fired By Flamin which you can get here






Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow




Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete credits, word art, word art white and background. 
 



Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 



I used paper1 for orange oval


paper5 for yellow shape

paper2 for yellow circle1 and yellow circle2

paper4 for pink oval

for pink circle1 and pink circle2 c/p your tube, add a white gradient glow to both
 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


 


c/p your tube place between the 2 circles with your tube

 

element2 resize55% place on the circle tube on the right side

element18 resize55% place towards the top on the left side

 

element14 resize75% place with the necklace

 

element17 resize55%, rotate left 15 degrees, place on the tube circle on the left side

 

element23 resize45% place place with the other sucker
  
element22 resize55%, rotate right 15 degrees, place at the bottom on the right side
 

element1 resize35%, rotate left 10 degrees,  place at the bottom of the chalkboard

 



  element24 resize55% place with the calculator



element21 resize55% place at the bottom of the calculator and eraser



element16 place at the top on the right side, duplicate, mirror, duplicate, flip, duplicate, mirror
  


Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on August 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment