Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dina


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Roman Zaric
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use any of his artwork. You can get this tube by itself or with the matching scrapkit.
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Dina by Kandii Popz
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.

 


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


C/P frame1 resize75% using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper2 selections-invert. Hit delete.  C/P tube hit delete.  Select none. Arrange paper, and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Change the blend mode to luminance(L) for the tube layer. C/P tube place on the right side of the frame.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
flower2 resize45% place at the top on the left side

flower1 resize35% place at the top on the left side
 
ribbon1 resize75% place at the bottom covering part of your tubes legs
 
ribbon2 mirror place at the bottom, covering the other part of your tubes legs

c/p elements left to right, see my tag for order placement in the layers palette
 

lolly resize45% rotate left 15 degrees
  ipod resize35% mirror
  sweet resize40%
glasses resize35%
cuppy resize35% arrange under lolly layer
cocktail resize55%
shoes resize45%
bag resize45%
lippy resize35% arrange under blue ribbon layer

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment