Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emo GuGu Baby


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Celinart. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube from SATC here.

Scrapkit PTU Emo GuGu by Bibi's Collection. You can purchase this kit here  

Font of choice. I used RonDRs Script
Filters needed:

eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

C/P element15 re-size60%. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame holding the shift key click in each section. Selections-modify-expand by 10. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper5. Selections-invert-hit delete. Selections-select none. Move under the frame.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement. Re-size to your liking.
C/P element64 place in middle of frame
C/P element93 place in the lower part of the frame duplicate and flip
C/P tube of choice place in middle of frame
C/P element16 rotate25 degrees place middle of frame
C/P element29 re-size60% place lower left of frame
C/P element31 re-size40% place lower right of frame
C/P element61 re-size40% place beside element31
C/P element19 re-size40% place in front of element31 and 61
C/P element85 re-size40% place beside element29
C/P element50 re-size30% place in front of element85 and 29, more of it in front of element85
C/P element53 send to bottom layer place to the left of frame so that part of it is showing on the bottom and side of frame, duplicate and mirror
C/P element44 re-size30% duplicate 2X for a total of 3. Place 2 on the left side of frame, place the 3rd on the right side of the frame
C/P element33 re-size30% place under element44

Crop to size.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 600x339. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 19, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment