Thursday, September 26, 2013

Squeeze A Boob



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com






SUPPLIES NEEDED:



Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Spazz

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use

 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit FTU Hope/BCA by Scraps Dimensions

Which you can get

 here



Font of choice. I used Xiomara




Template of choice:

I used template bcatemp3kk by Kandi Kissez which you can get here
Mask of Choice:

I am using Vix404 mask which you can get here





Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow





Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED



Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete credits and background.
Resize canvas 800x633 
 
Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper5 resize75% for large pink circle


paper2 resize75% for top rounded rectangle and bottom rounded rectangle
paper6 resize75% for left rounded rectangle and right rounded rectangle
 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.



using your magic wand click inside the left square of the polaroid, selections, modify by 1, c/p your tube, selections, invert, hit delete. Select none. Do the same for the right square.


c/p your tube place between the 2 polaroids, arrange under the wordart

apply a white gradient glow and drop shadow to the wordart



heart3 resize55% place on the left side of the polaroid


jar resize20% place under the word save arrange under the wordart layer in the layers palette


flower3 resize55% sharpen, place under the b in the wordart, at the bottom of your tube, duplicate and move to the right side of your tube, under the ob in the wordart


flower2 resize45% place under the two other flowers
  

butterfly1 resize55%, mirror, place on the right side so the the swirly in coming from the last b in the wordart
 

heart2 resize25% place on the right side at the top

  dove1 resize25% place at the bottom of the heart

c/p paper3 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group move to top left, duplicate, mirror


Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on September 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment